agriwine for producers in the wine industry


agriwine for insurance cover that caters for the specific insurance needs of producers in the wine industry.




agriwine cover can be arranged for any of the following:


Houseowners (Buildings)

Fire and theft


Home contents

Buildings combined


Motor vehicles

Personal and Business All Risks


Office contents

Electronic equipment


Business interruption

Motorboats, yachts and small craft


Machinery breakdown



Accounts receivable



Fidelity guarantee

Transit risks


Accidental damage

Employer's liability


Umbrella and broadform liability


Personal accident, group personal accident and stated benefits


Personal liability, extended personal legal liability and public liability

In addition, cover can also be arranged for service wine, different entities in the Wine industry, valuation / price of wine according to individual needs, and also for your wine tanks and containers on a first loss basis.

To get agriwine cover that protects what’s important to you, contact your broker, or call us on 012 860 8500.





 Related Links



 Get insured with Mutual & Federal

Benefits of exceptional insurance cover that meets your personal, business or agricultural needs, call us now on 0860 22 55 63 or submit your details above and we’ll call you back.

© Copyright 2013. All rights reserved. Terms of use Disclaimer Authorised Financial Services Provider FSP (12)